I've seen a lot of tutorials online about how to make a phone sized reflective prism for projecting 'holograms' (not technically a hologram, but creates the illusion of one). However, they were too small to be very interesting, and I couldn't find any software to render a object properly. As a result, I created a 4-sided reflective prism from 8"x10" Lexan sheets, and wrote software to render an object in the proper perspectives.
- Demos potential for interactive game-play on reflective prism.
- Both players must cooperate to aim from different perspectives.
- Web Based Build
- Procedurally generated mesh from a 3D equation.
- Used to visualize surfaces for my multi-variable calculus course.
- Made an asset package containing reflective prism rendering prefab.
OpenGL Rendering Software