RIT Computer Science House
CSH is a collection of students interested in creating projects and learning new things. The open and accepting community along with the highly available resources here create a learning environment that is unmatched anywhere else. I have begun working on various personal projects here.
- Learned fundamental concepts of OpenGL as part of a 24 hour hackathon.
- Uses OpenCV to capture from a webcam and output to a OpenGL texture.
- Tracks squares of a certain color using OpenCV and moves OpenGL objects accordingly.
- Intended to be a proof of concept for a virtual environment for tabletop games.
Network Intercom System
- Allows members to broadcast messages to any speaker system in the house.
- Created in collaboration with Trevor Sherrard.
Project Management System
- Custom project management system written in Django.
- Used by members of the RIT Computer Science House to record and document projects.